- International in scope, presenting the latest progress in diagnostic and operative procedures
- Covers imaging, clinical physiology, laparoscopy, open abdominal surgery and proctoperineology
- Offers reviews, original articles, technical notes, short communications, and case reports with many detailed illustrations
Techniques in Coloproctology, official journal of MSCP, is an international journal devoted to diagnostic and operative procedures in the management of colorectal diseases.
Coverage includes imaging, clinical physiology, laparoscopy, open abdominal surgery and proctoperineology. Reviews, original articles, technical notes, short communications, and case reports with many detailed illustrations render this publication indispensable for coloproctologists and related specialists.
The journal is strongly recommended to those who wish to be updated on recent developments in the field, and improve the standards of their work.
All MSCP members will receive one-year subscription to Techniques in Coloproctology as part of their membership.
Techniques in Coloproctology is also the official journal of the following societies:
- Italian Society of Colo-Rectal Surgery (SICCR)
- Mediterranean Society of Coloproctology (MSCP)
- Israel Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery (ISCRS)
- Eurasian Colorectal Technologies Association (ECTA)
- Colorectal and Anal Group of the Surgical Section of the Chinese Medical Association.